ABALON Trust relies entirely on charitable grants and public donations to deliver eye health to medically underserved people across our global community.
Make Regular Donations
To set up a regular payment, please choose from the options below:
If you would like to make a one-off donation, please click on the option below to enter the donation details:
Your donations will help us to pay the cost of medicines, shipping, single use equipment, training, and eye care for medically underserved people and eye health professionals living in sub-Saharan Africa and The Caribbean, our operational costs and access project sin the United Kingdom and United States.
Some of the costs you will be helping us to cover include:
- £3 for a child’s eye test
- £5 for Blood glucose monitor
- £10 for prescription eyewear
- £15 to send dry eye products to older people
- £20 for a box of medicine and consumables
- £50 for diabetic eye screening
- £100 for cataract surgery on one eye
- £4,000 for a named eye camp